Explore Genuine Jeep Wrangler Accessories
The Jeep Wrangler is built for extreme off-road articulation as soon as it rolls off the production line, but with the Jeep Wrangler accessories available at Dependable Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, you can get a custom Wrangler that’s unlike any other vehicle in Simi Valley. Whether you bought a pre-owned Wrangler and want to make it your own or you need off-road equipment for specific trail situations like water fording, there are tons of options to consider. Start exploring accessories for the Wrangler below, then reach out to our parts department to place an order!
Accessories for the Wrangler Interior
Wrangler drivers across Thousand Oaks will appreciate its go-anywhere nature. You can run errands and tackle a muddy adventure all in the same day, but you need a cabin that’s equipped to keep up with your travels. Check out some of the interior Jeep Wrangler accessories geared toward, comfort, convenience, protection, and more:
- All-Weather Mats
- Katzkin Leather Seats
- Front and Rear Seat Covers
- Molded Cargo Tray Kit
- Cargo Net
- Rear Seat MOLLE Bags
- Grab Handles
Take Trail Rated® Capabilities to the Next Level
If you’re going to take your Wrangler to remote locations to put its Trail Rated® capabilities to the test, it’s not a bad idea to have some special gear on board if you or a fellow traveler get stuck in a tricky situation. There are numerous accessories for the Wrangler that can make it more comfortable and capable off-road, as well as recovery equipment if your Wrangler needs to be rescued:
- Jeep Trail Rated® Winch Accessory Kit
- Grille with Winch Guard Hoop
- 2-inch Lift Kit with FOX Shocks
- Jeep Performance Parts Rock Rails
- Tailgate Reinforcement Kit
- Big Brake Kit
More Popular Trail Accessories for the Wrangler
Going off-road may mean something very different for each San Fernando Valley driver. You might need to be able to get over rocky terrain to get to your hiking destination, or maybe your adventure involves getting through shallow water. No matter where the journey takes you, there are Jeep Wrangler accessories that can get you there with ease. Check out some popular options to get started:
- Snorkel Kit: A snorkel kit allows air intake to be elevated to roof level, thereby improving water fording abilities in the Wrangler.
- Tube Doors: When you’re visiting Joshua Tree or Death Valley, tube-frame doors allow ventilation in the desert heat while protecting your occupants from rocks and debris along the trail.
- Oversized Spare Tire Carrier Kit: If you’ve added off-road tires to your Wrangler, you’ll want a spare that matches them. This carrier kit enables you to carry an oversized spare from the back of your Wrangler, so you don’t get stranded in a remote area with a flat, no spare, and no phone signal.
- LED Light Kit: Stay safe on the trail when the sun goes down with bright LEDs mounted to the front bumper of your Wrangler.
Order Your Wrangler Accessories at Dependable Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
When you’re ready to start customizing your Wrangler, Dependable Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram can help you find the accessories you’re looking for! Our parts department in Canoga Park keeps a comprehensive inventory of Jeep Wrangler accessories, but we can also place a parts order if you’re searching for something more specific. Check out our parts specials for Wrangler accessory coupons, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
More from Dependable Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Canoga Park drivers love the RAM 1500, and the 2023 RAM 1500 trim levels include some exciting updates, including nine new colors plus two new two-tone colors, a Limited Elite Package, a 12-inch frameless digital gauge cluster, and more. Are you ready to discover your favorite 2023 RAM 1500 trim level? It could be a…
The 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe is ready to go in Simi Valley, and drivers who want to enjoy Jeep thrills with PHEV power and environmental friendliness should check this new model out. The Jeep Wrangler 4xe price is a solid $54,735 MSRP to start, and it offers a great range of quality features ready for…
The new 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe hybrid combines iconic Jeep style with serious fuel savings! The Wrangler 4xe is a plug-in hybrid, which differs from a traditional hybrid in that it has a larger and more powerful battery, offering a limited fully-electric range in addition to the traditional internal combustion engine. Plug-in hybrids, or…