2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
Some Simi Valley drivers enjoy the Jeep Grand Cherokee, but are still looking for something more. If you’re one of those people, you’re in luck! The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L provides an additional boost compared to the Grand Cherokee. With state-of-the-art features and amenities, you can safely enjoy driving this vehicle. For more information, read below and see how this SUV can suit all your needs!
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Amenities
If you like the Grand Cherokee, you’ll love the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L. It’s loaded with features you can’t deny while providing top-of-the-line safety features as well. You and your passengers can enjoy the spaciousness the SUV has to offer while simultaneously appreciating all of the entertainment and luxury amenities available. These amenities include:
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- Heated Exterior Mirrors
- Sculpted exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- 10.25-inch Digital Cluster Display
- Seating for up to seven passengers
- Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Head-Up Display
- Multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- And many more!
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L can handle your child’s soccer team or the whole family on your weekend trips to Thousand Oaks. If you have a lot of luggage or sports equipment, you can rest easy knowing it can fit too! The space you’re looking for awaits with these impressive interior dimensions:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st-row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 1st-row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd-row headroom – 39.9 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd-row headroom – 37.3 inches
- 3rd-row legroom – 30.3 inches
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Performance
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L has three four-wheel drive systems available and a variety of trims to choose from. This SUV has a towing capacity of 6,200lbs with a 3.6L V6 base engine. If you need more power for the San Fernando Valley roads, just upgrade to a higher trim!
Test Drive a New Jeep Grand Cherokee L in Canoga Park!
This 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview is only just a sampling of what this vehicle has to offer. Experience it all in real-time by visiting Dependable Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and take it on a test drive! Our experts in the finance department will walk you through the purchasing process, so your experience will be smooth and stress-free. See you soon!
More from Dependable Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Canoga Park drivers love the RAM 1500, and the 2023 RAM 1500 trim levels include some exciting updates, including nine new colors plus two new two-tone colors, a Limited Elite Package, a 12-inch frameless digital gauge cluster, and more. Are you ready to discover your favorite 2023 RAM 1500 trim level? It could be a…
The 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe is ready to go in Simi Valley, and drivers who want to enjoy Jeep thrills with PHEV power and environmental friendliness should check this new model out. The Jeep Wrangler 4xe price is a solid $54,735 MSRP to start, and it offers a great range of quality features ready for…
The new 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe hybrid combines iconic Jeep style with serious fuel savings! The Wrangler 4xe is a plug-in hybrid, which differs from a traditional hybrid in that it has a larger and more powerful battery, offering a limited fully-electric range in addition to the traditional internal combustion engine. Plug-in hybrids, or…